Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

World Scout Jamboree...

Held in every 4 year.. World Scout Jamboree, the Mega Event.. Initiated by Lord Baden Powell in Olympia London.. :) is always the matter of importance. Pakistan got independence on 14 August 1947 and its Flag was first Hoisted in the 6th World Jamboree at France by the Indo-Pak Scouts, at the 7th world Jamboree it was again scout who first time represented Pakistan and today its again the scouts who can improve the image, who can improve Pakistan, infront of every one...Its the time now I got a Chance, to represent my country.. to participate in the 22nd World Jamboree.. I'm excited but nervous too .. Its the first time I'm going out of Pakistan.. and the good thing even the excellent thing is that I'm with my friends and I'm the part of the contingent of Pakistan.. :)

Here are my some scouting pics.. !! :)
In the Gadget Making Competition Organize
d by Aga Khan Youth & Sports Board for Pakistan
(S.P Shahid - Chief Commissioner PBSA was Chief Guest)
2010








Inter patrol Uniform Inspection and Qirat Competition













Inter patrol model making competition - 2007
Inspected By Nizar Jaffer Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment