Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Socialization


Surprises, Adventure, Excitement, Curiosity had been the core part of the Scouting, but Socializing is the another one which I think is the most important. Facebook, Twitter, Orkut, Hi5 and much more
The mission of Scouting is to built a better world, and for that we need to contact people.. make our friends, help each other .. in the life there comes a time when you meet suddenly a old school friend and he helps you in some sort of work or you helps him, so everyday many people goes around you, do we even know 5% of them?

Scouting is the major key in grooming the human personality, I don't know that this socializing will help further in scouting, but the thing I know is that it will work in my professional life. :)

My experience about the Socializing is just after my teacher shared with me its importance.. Yesterday it was my aptitude in FAST-NUCES which is located on the Bhains Colony, National Highway and upto there only 1 Public Bus goes and i.e. D-1 unfortunately, That bus wasn't on the road due to the demonstrations of the transport contractors. Our friend, which we made just 2 hours ago, just before the aptitude helped us. gave us lift to Shahrah-e-Faisal Then after that we made our way.. !!

No comments:

Post a Comment