Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Legend in My Time

Learning process in throughout of life, but as far as i experienced that when you have strict orders on you, or the deadline is on your head, the work is always done quickly and efficiently.
The Institution I'm volunteering is a great place for me to learn things, like I know how to use photoshop it tools and all that, but the institution taught me how to use it for making things, such as panaflex or printing things, infact for web publish and photographs too.. :)
A sentence which I still want to implement in my life is that i had listened ISEO'11 Anthem which was
Tonight I'm Living, A Legend in My Time
So Today, With These Success i Want some more, Greed of some more learning with more success, to be that legend in my time.. !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment